Convert the content of a file to a reduced hashed value.
I created a new project on GitHub called Hashcom.
Convert the content of a file to a reduced hashed value :
- Get the content of the file.
- Generate the hash256 of the file.
- Get the first 8 characters.
- Convert the result to a comment.
/* 0a9befb3 */
- To keep a precious comment in a hashed way.
- Add your hash here : https://github.com/Rbcafe/Hashcom/tree/master/hc
- To know more about Hashcom , go to https://github.com/Rbcafe/Hashcom/